• Portfolio of 3 tenanted flats
• Outstanding rental yield in excess of 8% at buy it now price
• Immediate rental income from day one
• Convenient central Hull location
• Current monthly income of £1345
We are pleased to offer to auction this portfolio of three tenanted flats within one building in the popular Yorkshire city of Hull.
The portfolio comprises 1 x 1 bed, 1 x 2 bed and 1 x 3 bed flats (under one title) currently producing a monthly rental income of £1345 which equates to a gross rental yield of 8% at Buy it now price which, of course, will be achieved immediately from day one of exchange.
Briefly, the flats comprise:
- Flat 1 – ground floor – lounge/kitchen, bedroom and bathroom;
- Flat 2 – duplex flat over ground and first floors – lounge, two bedrooms, kitchen and bathroom;
- Flat 3 – duplex flat over first and second floors – lounge, three bedrooms, kitchen and shower room.
In addition, there is a forecourt to the front and enclosed garden are to the rear.
The immediate rental income is sure to attract investors looking to add to their existing buy to let portfolio, but also offers an excellent starting point for a new landlord.
Early expression of interest is essential for this outstanding portfolio opportunity. Council Tax Band: A.
PLEASE NOTE: As per the T&C's, an Auction Fee and 10% Deposit is due to be paid when your bid is successful.
Albany Street enjoys convenient location only 1 mile to the north west of Hull city centre, offering a wide range of retail and leisure options. A number of primary and secondary schools are within easy reach, and public transport links for both rail and bus services are nearby.
Flat 1 - Ground floor 2 bed flat
Flat 2 - 2 bed duplex
Flat 3 - 3 bed duplex
EPC: Flat 1: C
EPC: Flat 2 E
EPC: Flat 3: D
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.