• This property is being sold by auction, terms and conditions apply
• Stunning three bedroom detached home
• Home Report Value £230,000
• Competitively priced
• Sought after corner plot
• Secure enclosed rear garden
• Within highly sought after location
We are delighted to bring to the market this stunning three bedroom detached property beautifully situated on a corner plot within a highly sought after modern development in the town of Laurencekirk.
The property compromises a welcoming entrance hallway, front-facing lounge with an opening to the large dining kitchen, patio doors leading to the spacious back garden, a downstairs WC and utility room. Upstairs, there are three good sized bedrooms with a master en suite and family bathroom. The property is neutrally decorated to a high standard throughout and is in very much walk in condition.
Externally, there is a monoblock driveway leading to the secure garage. The back garden is secured with fencing offering plenty of outdoor space and a decking area perfect for the summer ahead.
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a stunning family home in a quiet residential town. The property has been generously priced in return for a secure quick sale.
**PLEASE NOTE: As per the T&C's, an Auction Fee and 10% Deposit is due to be paid when your bid is successful.**
Laurencekirk is a quiet town in Kincardineshire, situated just off the A90 main road from Dundee to Aberdeen. The town offers a range of essential amenities such as food shops, restaurants and schools such as Laurencekirk Primary School and the local secondary school Mearns Academy. Laurencekirk train station is short distance from the property. Aberdeen city centre is a 35 minute car journey away.
Entrance hallway, Lounge, Dining kitchen, 3 x Bedrooms (master en-suite) family bathroom, separate downstairs WC & utility room
Monoblock driveway, integral garage, secure rear garden
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.