• This property is being sold by auction, terms and conditions apply
• Exciting development project
• Full planning permission approved for 12 flats
• Fantastic end value potential
• Popular village location
• Picturesque rural setting
The former Glenfarg Hotel has full planning permission granted (Perth and Kinross Planning Reference 15/02093/FLL) for conversion to twelve flats (10 x 2 bed, 2 x 1 bed) over five levels (lower ground, ground, first, second and attic floors). Externally there are garden areas and cark park to the rear.
The competitively priced development offers an exciting opportunity to add significant value through conversion, and is sure to attract strong interest from developers, both locally and further afield.
Early viewing is recommended to fully appreciate the outstanding potential on offer. No access to the rear of the building as unsafe.
**PLEASE NOTE: As per the T&C's, an Auction Fee and 10% Deposit is due to be paid when your bid is successful.**
The historic village of Glenfarg enjoys picturesque setting in the shadow of the Ochil Hills in rural Perthshire. The village offers a range of local facilities and primary school, with a wider range of retail and leisure options available in Kinross (8 miles south) and Perth (10 miles north). For outdoor enthusiasts, the local area offers abundant choice for walking, fishing, cycling, golf, etc. The M90 is close by, easily connecting commuters to Edinburgh and across all of Central Scotland.
Perth and Kinross Planning Reference 15/02093/FLL
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.