• This property is being sold by auction, terms and conditions apply
• Massive £35,000 discount to Home Report value
• Spacious three bedroom end terrace
• Sought after Westfield setting in Cumbernauld
• Excellent potential for improvement
• Well located for amenities and access to Cumbernauld town centre
• Great family accommodation with gardens front and rear
• Double glazing, gas central heating and great storage
Drumnessie Court is a cul de sac of terraced houses in Cumbernauld's Westfield area, well located for amenities and access to Cumbernauld town centre. The house is an end terrace villa with gardens to the front and rear. The house offers spacious family accommodation and will appeal to a range of prospective buyers.
A reception hall leads to a bright and spacious lounge, on an open plan basis into the dining room which overlooks the rear garden. The kitchen can be accessed from the dining room and the hallway. There are two cupboards in the hall, one of which can be used as a cloakroom/toilet once fitted.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and the bathroom which is fitted with a three piece suite and shower. The house features double glazing, gas central heating, great storage and gardens to the front and rear. This is a great family home with excellent potential which should not be missed.
**PLEASE NOTE: As per the T&C's, an Auction Fee and Deposit is due to be paid when your bid is successful**
Drumnessie Court is set within the highly sought after Westfield area of Cumbernauld giving easy access to local amenities including Cumbernauld town centre, a wide range of restaurants, supermarkets, golf clubs and Palace Rigg Country Park. There is a good range of primary and secondary schools. Excellent rail links which provides regular services to Glasgow, Stirling and Edinburgh. The A80 is a short distance away with links to M73, M80 and M9 motorway network making Glasgow and the central belt within easy commutable distance.
Lounge, dining room, kitchen, 3 x bedrooms, bathroom
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.