• These plots are being sold by auction, terms and conditions apply
• Substantial development opportunity
• 8 building plots available now
• Stunning waterside location
• Incredible Highland views
• One hour from Glasgow
This rare development opportunity offers the chance to purchase land within the picturesque location at Cobblers Rest in Arrochar. Planning consent has been granted for 12 homes to be built, 8 of which are currently available for sale (Plots 1a, 1b, 2a, 2b,3 5, 6, & 10).
The location of Arrochar itself offers the best of Highland scenery with breath-taking views of Loch Long and incredible Scottish mountains including Ben Arthur, famously knows as The Cobbler because of its distinctive rocky summit which is supposed to resemble a cobbler bending over his last. Beinn Narnain, Ben Vorlich, Ben Lomond and Loch Lomond are all nearby too.
Arrochar also offers impressive routes along forest paths and tracks through glens and corries. With Cowal to the north and Loch Lomond to the south, Arrochar is known to be a great base within the Scottish Highlands. The famous Rest and Be Thankful also sits to the North of Arrochar.
The village offers a variety of places to eat and drink such as The Village Inn. This is all just an hour away from Glasgow, the A82 offers a scenic route towards the city. Arrochar also lies on the West High Line offering great transport links.
The sale of individual plots may be considered, which may appeal to buyers with self-build mortgages. Approved planning application can be viewed on Loch Lomond & the Trossachs National Park website with reference: 2019/0299/PPP.
Or copy the link into your browser: eplanning.lochlomond-trossachs.org/OnlinePlanning/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=summary&keyVal=Q0LLJCSIM2S00
**PLEASE NOTE: As per the T&C's, an Auction Fee and 10% Deposit is due to be paid when your bid is successful.**
Approved planning application can be viewed on Loch Lomond & the Trossachs National Park website with reference: 2019/0299/PPP.
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.