• The property is being sold at auction, terms and conditions apply
• Spacious two bedroom end terrace
• Excellent development opportunity
• Highly sought after Old Drumchapel location
• Gardens to front, side and rear
• Space to rear for extension subject to planning
• Non mortgageable, cash buy only and sold as seen
The house requires a full refurbishment, and due to the condition is currently uninhabitable, non mortgageable and therefore a cash buy only, sold as seen, and unsafe for viewings. Accommodation mainly comprises reception hall, lounge, kitchen, bathroom and two bedrooms. An entrance hall leads to the lounge which is bright and spacious. The lounge leads into the kitchen which overlooks the back garden and has a door leading outside. Upstairs there are two well proportioned bedrooms and the bathroom. There is an undeveloped loft.
The house is set far enough back from the road to potentially allow space for off street parking to be created subject to the necessary approval being granted. There is a garden to the front, side and rear of the house, all allowing excellent development potential. Some properties nearby have extended to the rear and developed the loft to create additional accommodation, which would be very effective here. This is a wonderful development opportunity with excellent potential and should not be missed.
**PLEASE NOTE: As per the T&C's, an Auction Fee and 10% Deposit is due to be paid when your bid is successful.**
Set in the popular area of Old Drumchapel, Garscadden Road has amenities nearby including local shops, schools, bus services, and Drumchapel train station which is just across the road from the property.
Reception Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, 2 x Bedrooms, Bathroom
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.