• This property is being sold at auction, terms and conditions apply
• Excellent potential rental yield of 16% (LHA)
• Potential rental value £360pcm / £4200pa At LHA rates
• Preferred first floor position
• Perfect buy to let or starter flat
• Popular seaside location
We are delighted to offer to auction this spacious one bedroom flat, enjoying preferred first floor position and conveniently located near to the centre of the popular seaside town of Largs in North Ayrshire.
The accommodation comprises large front facing lounge, double bedroom, kitchen with fitted wall and base units, and bathroom with white suite and over bath shower. The property benefits from electric central heating, double glazing and shared garden area to rear.
A discount of more than 16% against Home Report and a strong potential rental yield of 16.8% (at LHA levels) is sure to appeal to both buy to let investors as well as owner occupiers looking for a keenly priced starter flat.
Properties offering such tremendous value are rarely available for long, so early viewing is recommended to avoid missing out.
**PLEASE NOTE: As per the T&C's, an Auction Fee and 10% Deposit is due to be paid when your bid is successful.**
Largs is a popular seaside town in North Ayrshire providing a wide range of amenities including local and supermarket shopping along with primary and secondary schooling. For the commuter it is an ideal base as there are good road networks providing access to destinations further afield along with the local train station giving access up and towards Glasgow. Facilities for outdoor enthusiasts include Vikingar, Kelburn Country Park, the ever popular Largs shore front, local golf courses and Largs Yacht Haven Marina.
43 Gateside Street: Sold for £42,000 10/21
32E Waterside Street: Sold for £58,0000 8/21
Large Lounge, kitchen, 1 x bedroom, bathroom
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.