• This property is being sold at auction, terms and conditions apply
• Perfect buy to let or starter flat
• Outstanding 30% discount against Home Report
• Modern kitchen and shower room
• Fantastic rental yield potential at LHA rates
We are delighted to present to auction this one bedroom ground floor apartment, conveniently located on the edge of Brechin town centre.
The accommodation comprises open plan lounge with modern kitchen off, double bedroom and shower room with WC. Some degree of repair work is required which presents a great opportunity to add value to the keenly positioned Guide Price.
A discount of more than 30% against Home Report, allied with a great rental yield potential is sure to attract interest from both buy to let investors as well as owner occupiers looking for a starter flat. Early viewing is recommended to fully appreciate the outstanding value on offer.
**PLEASE NOTE: As per the T&C's, an Auction Fee and 10% Deposit is due to be paid when your bid is successful.**
Brechin sits on the banks of the River South Esk in Angus and enjoys convenient location just off the main A90 dual carriageway between Dundee to the south and Aberdeen to the north, being only 40 minutes’ drive from each. The town offers a variety of retail and leisure facilities, with a greater range available in nearby Montrose. The nearby A90 makes Brechin ideal for commuters, and train stations are available at Montrose and Laurencekirk, each being within approximately 15 minutes’ drive.
4 Crockatts Buildings. Montrose Street: Sold for £20,750 09/21
160 Montrose Street; Sold for £20,750 06/21
67 Montrose Street: Sold for £30,000 11/20
Open plan lounge with kitchen, 1 x bedroom, shower room
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.