• This property is being sold by auction, terms and conditions apply
• Home Report £85,000
• Spacious for bedroom main door flat
• Over two floors, first & attic
• Popular residential setting, centrally located
• Spacious lounge/dining room
• Versatile living space
• Suitable for a range of buyers
• Private roof terrace
Spacious four bedroom main door flat in a popular residential setting on Stenhousemuir Main Street, well located for amenities and transport. The flat is accessed via a main door on the first floor and has accommodation over two levels.
Stairs towards the rear of the building lead to the main door, where an entrance vestibule opens to a reception hall. The hall leads to the kitchen and the lounge, which is a bright and spacious room with ample space for a dining table and chairs. The lounge has a living flame gas fire, and a spiral staircase leading to the upper floor. The kitchen is fitted with floor and wall mounted units with worktops and appliances. The bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite and shower. There are two bedrooms on the main floor, and two bedrooms on the upper level, as well as a storage room.
The flat features double glazing, gas central heating, great storage space and a wonderful private terrace offering excellent outdoor space which is rarely available with flats. This is a wonderful flat offering excellent accommodation that will appeal to a range of prospective buyers and should not be missed.
Lounge : 5.08m x 4.03m
Kitchen : 3.34m x 2.57m
Bathroom : 2.27m x 1.71m
Bedroom One : 4.02m x 4.01m(at widest)
Bedroom Two : 3.2m x 3.78m
Bedroom Three : 3.81m x 2.99m(at widest)
Bedroom Four : 3.27m x 2.43m(at widest)
Store : 2.23m x 1.47m
**PLEASE NOTE: As per the T&C's, an Auction Fee and Deposit is due to be paid when your bid is successful**
The flat is centrally located in the heart of Stenhousemuir, a short walk to all local amenities, schools and shopping centre. Larbert train station is half a mile away, and Forth Valley Royal Hospital is only a short car journey away. Edinburgh and Glasgow are accessible within 30 minutes by vehicle or train. The local area boasts a range of amenities including a gym, supermarket, restaurants, takeaways, bars, and specialist shops. Nearby, Larbert and Falkirk offer a wider selection of high street shops and amenities and transport.
Lounge/Dining Room, Kitchen, 4 x Bedroom, Bathroom, Store
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Connecting to server...
View a Virtual Tour
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.