• Being sold by online auction, terms and conditions apply
• Spacious three bedroom top floor flat
• Popular Barlanark setting, well located for amenities and M8 motorway network
• Provides great accommodation suitable for a range of buyers
• Lounge with bay window, modern kitchen and bathroom
• Three spacious bedrooms with storage
• Gas central heating, double glazing and great storage
This flat provides great accommodation suitable for a range of buyers and should be viewed to appreciate. A security controlled entrance hall leads to all three flats in the block, with stairs leading to the upper levels.
A reception hall accesses all rooms in the flat and has two storage cupboards. The lounge is a bright and spacious with a bay window. The kitchen is fitted with floor and wall mounted units offering great storage and work space. The bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite, tiling and shower. All three bedrooms are well proportioned and incorporate storage space.
The flat features double glazing, gas central heating and garden area. This is a great flat offering family accommodation, and would suit young couples, first time buyers or buy to let investors.
PLEASE NOTE: As per the T&C's, an Auction Fee and 10% Deposit is due to be paid when your bid is successful.
Barlanark is a residential area approximately five miles east of Glasgow’s city centre. Pendeen Road is particularly well located within Barlanark for access to local shops, schools and Garrowhill train station. Tere are local shops nearby, with more local shopping found on Hallhill Road. More extensive shopping can be found in supermarkets such as Tesco and Aldi in Shettleston or Morrisons in Baillieston. There is a superb choice of high street shops and recreational facilities at the Glasgow Fort retail park which is also a short distance away. Local shools include Sandaig nursery, Sandaig Primary and Bannerman High School. Public transport services are nearby with choice of rail or bus, and there are excellent road links to Glasgow and the central belt via the M8 and M74 motorway networks.
Lounge, Kitchen, 3 x Bedrooms, Bathroom
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Connecting to server...
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.