• This property is being sold by auction, terms and conditions apply
• Tenant in situ
• Excellent rental yield from day one
• Spacious and well presented flat
• Well tended common garden area
• Convenient central location
• Current rental income £322pcm/£3864pa
We are delighted to offer to auction this one bedroom flat enjoying preferred first floor position in a traditional tenement block in Greenock.
The property is being offered with tenant in situ (of four years) with current direct payment rental of £322 pcm, representing an excellent and immediate rental yield of more than 19%. The spacious and bright accommodation comprises lounge/kitchen, large bedroom, bathroom and separate toilet. Further benefits include gas central heating, double glazing and spacious well-tended shared garden area to the rear.
Rental investors are sure to be drawn to the immediate rental income available from the long term tenant in situ, and almost 38% discount from recent Home Report valuation. We expect this one to go quickly, and early viewing is recommended.
Lounge/Kitchen : 4.8m x 3.65 (at widest points)
Bedroom : 4.5m x 3.7m
Bathroom : 2.3m x 1.1m
WC : 0.95m x 0.80m
PLEASE NOTE: As per the T&C's, an Auction Fee and 10% Deposit is due to be paid when your bid is successful.
Dempster Street is conveniently located around a mile to the west of Greenock town centre which offers a wide range of retail and leisure facilities. There is established schooling at both primary and secondary levels. Recreational amenities include several play parks, sports centres and 'The Waterfront Centre' swimming pool, ice rink and gym. There are a range of golf clubs within the local area, modern yacht marinas in Greenock and Inverkip and access to Clyde Muirshiel Regional Park. There are several railway stations, offering access to Glasgow Central and the area is well served by local bus routes.
101 Dempster Street: Sold for £35,000 04/21
101 G/M Dempster Street: Sold for £29,000 04/21
101 Dempster Street: Sold for £37,500 03/21
Lounge/Kitchen, Bedroom, Bathroom, WC
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Connecting to server...
View a Virtual Tour
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.