• This property is being sold by auction, terms and conditions apply
• Exciting refurbishment project
• Great added value opportunity
• Fantastic 34% discount against Home Report
• Strong potential rental yield
• Ideal buy-to-let or starter flat
• Convenient central Dundee location
We are delighted to offer to auction this exciting refurb opportunity in the popular Stobswell area of Dundee, approximately 1.5 miles to the north of Dundee city centre.
The property is situated on the top (third) floor of a traditional tenement block, with accommodation comprising spacious front facing lounge, one double bedroom, kitchen and internal bathroom. The property also benefits from hall storage cupboard, shared garden area to rear and street parking.
The property requires a full programme of refurbishment throughout, offering an outstanding opportunity to add substantial value to this very keenly priced property. A discount of 34% against Home Report valuation and the opportunity to add significant value, is sure to attract strong levels of interest from rental investors as well as first time buyers. Early viewing is strongly recommended as this one will move quickly.
Lounge : 4.3m x 4.2m
Kitchen : 2.30m x 1.80m
Bedroom : 3.55m x 2.75m
Bathroom : 1.35m x 2.75m
PLEASE NOTE: As per the T&C's, an Auction Fee and 10% Deposit is due to be paid when your bid is successful.
The city of Dundee is the fourth largest city in Scotland and is a thriving metropolis sitting on the north bank of the River Tay. Diversity is the norm in Dundee, with an eclectic mix of culture, education, history, shopping and night life. The city is growing and developing, with the waterfront undergoing massive development. Amenities are plentiful, including excellent road and rail links, primary, secondary and higher education facilities, both high street and city centre shopping as well as many eateries, theatres, social clubs and cultural events.
Lounge, Kitchen, Bedroom, Bathroom
Shared garden to rear
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Connecting to server...
View a Virtual Tour
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.