• This property is being sold by auction, terms and conditions apply
• One bedroom first floor flat in a wonderful central setting in Largs
• Just a few minutes walk from the promenade and amenities
• Required modernisation reflected in the price
• Well proportioned lounge, breakfasting kitchen
• Double glazing, gas central heating
One bedroom first floor flat in a wonderful central setting in Largs, just a few minutes walk from the promenade and all of the wonderful amenities Largs has to offer. The flat itself requires modernisation and the home report has highlighted issues with the building, so the auction price reflects this.
A communal entrance hall leads to the two ground floor flats, and stairs to the rear of the building lead to the two upper flats. A reception hall leads to each of the rooms and features a storage cupboard. The lounge is well proportioned, with a tall window providing great natural daylight. The kitchen is located to the rear and has space for a small table and chairs. The shower room is fitted with a cabin and suite. The bedroom is also positioned to the rear overlooking the garden. The flat features double glazing, gas central heating, storage and use of the shared garden to the rear.
Lounge : 3.92m x 4.03m
Kitchen : 4.37m x 1.99m
Shower room : 2.45m x 1.45m
Bedroom : 2.48m x 2.46m
PLEASE NOTE: As per the T&C's, an Auction Fee and 10% Deposit is due to be paid when your bid is successful.
Largs is a popular seaside town with a great range of amenities and recreational facilities. There are various sport facilities and the recently refurbished Inverclyde, Scotland's National Sport's centre. There is a great choice of cafes, restaurants, bars and hotels in the area, and the yacht marina and seafront are an attraction for many. The area has excellent travel links including Largs railway station, bus routes and easy access to the major road networks.
Lounge, Kitchen, Bedroom, Shower Room
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.