• This property is being sold by auction, terms and conditions apply
• Four bedroom semi detached house
• Popular Dunvant setting within Swansea
• Well located for amenities
• Being sold with tenants in situ
• Two spacious reception rooms
• Garden and off-street parking
Four bedroom semi detached house in a popular Dunvant setting within Swansea, well located for amenities, being sold with tenants in situ. The house provides spacious family accommodation suitable to many and will make a great investment.
Accommodation comprises reception hall, bright and spacious lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility, bathroom, and four well proportioned bedrooms. Features double glazing, gas central heating, garden and driveway for off street parking.
PLEASE NOTE: As per the T&C's, an Auction Fee and 10% Deposit is due to be paid when your bid is successful.
The property is located in a very popular residential location of Dunvant, with easy access to local amenities and schools as well as being a short distance from the Gower peninsula and Swansea city centre.
Spacious Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility, 4 x Bedrooms, Bathroom,
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Connecting to server...
View a Virtual Tour
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.