• This property is being sold by auction, terms and conditions apply
• Spacious two bedroom semi detached villa
• Popular residential setting, well located for amenities
• Being sold with tenant in situ
• Bright and spacious lounge, separate dining room
• Enclosed garden to the rear
• Double glazing and gas central heating
Spacious two bedroom semi detached villa in a popular residential setting, well located for amenities.
The property comprises reception hall, bright and spacious lounge, dining room with access into the kitchen, bathroom, and two well proportioned bedrooms. The house features double glazing, gas central heating and an enclosed private garden.
The property is being sold with tenant in situ and will make a great investment with accommodation that will appeal to many.
PLEASE NOTE: As per the T&C's, an Auction Fee and 10% Deposit is due to be paid when your bid is successful.
The property is situated in this popular residential area within an easy reach of a broad range of local shops, schools and recreational facilities offered by Normanton town centre. Normanton has its own railway station and excellent vehicular access to junction 31 of the M62 motorway for those wishing to commute further afield. A viewing is essential to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Spacious Lounge, Dining Room, 2 x Bedrooms, Bathroom
Enclosed Private Garden
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Connecting to server...
View a Virtual Tour
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.