• This property is being sold by auction, terms and conditions apply
• Fantastic £20,000 discount to home report value
• Sold with tenant in situ
• Ideal investment as tenanted
• Gas central heating
• Two double bedrooms
• Current rental income £495pcm/£5940pa
In more detail the property has main door entry that leads into a very generous hallway that is currently used as an office. The lounge is spacious and is front facing. There is a well-appointed kitchen which features a range of base and wall units, cooker, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge/freezer. The kitchen also has a door leading to the side of the property. There are two double bedrooms and bathroom comprising of bath, W.C and wash hand basin.
Externally there is a very well-kept communal garden, bin area and outhouse. This property currently has a tenant in situ giving instant income which would make this a great investment property or addition to any current landlord portfolio.
PLEASE NOTE: As per the T&C's, an Auction Fee and 10% Deposit is due to be paid when your bid is successful.
Montrose is situated on the East Coast within travelling distance of both Aberdeen and Dundee. The town and surrounding area offers an abundance of social and leisure pursuits for all age groups and is an excellent environment in which to live.
27b Balmain Street: Sold for £84,000 7/21
27 Mill Lane: Sold for £82,000 11/20
Spacious lounge, Kitchen, 2 x double bedrooms, bathroom
Communal garden, outhouse
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Connecting to server...
View a Virtual Tour
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.