• This property is being sold by auction, terms and conditions apply
• Spacious three bedroom semi detached house
• Popular residential setting
• Sold with tenant in situ
• Excellent family accommodation
• Lounge, dining kitchen, cloakroom/toilet
• Family bathroom, three bedrooms
• Double glazing, gas central heating, gardens front and rear
Spacious and well presented three bedroom semi detached house in a popular residential setting, being sold with tenant in situ. The property provides excellent family accommodation and will make a great investment.
The property is located in Bromsgrove which is about 16 miles (26 km) north east of Worcester and 13 miles (21 km) south west of Birmingham city centre. The accommodation comprises reception hall, bright and spacious lounge, dining kitchen, cloakroom/toilet, family bathroom, and three well proportioned bedrooms. The house features great storage space, double glazing, gas central heating and gardens to the front and rear.
PLEASE NOTE: As per the T&C's, an Auction Fee and 10% Deposit is due to be paid when your bid is successful.
Bromsgrove offers a range of high street shops, conveniences, larger supermarkets, leisure centres and well regarded schools. There are good road links to the M5 (junction 5), and M42 (junction 1), ideal for commuting to Birmingham, Worcester and surrounding areas.
Reception hallway, Spacious Lounge, Dining kitchen, 3 x bedrooms, family bathroom, cloakroom/toilet
Gardens to front and rear
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Connecting to server...
View a Virtual Tour
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.