• This property is being sold under auction, terms and conditions apply
• Stylish two bedroom flat in Torquay town centre
• Ideally suited for local amenities
• Provides great accommodation
• Bright and spacious lounge open plan to kitchen
• Modern bathroom with shower
• Currently has a tenant
A reception hall leads to each of the rooms in the flat. The lounge is a bright and spacious room which is on an open plan basis with a fitted kitchen. The kitchen provides great storage and work space. There are two bedrooms, one to the front and one to the rear of the building. The bathroom is fitted with a modern suite and shower.
A wonderful flat in a sought after central setting not to be missed. Currently has a tenant but can be sold with or without.
PLEASE NOTE: As per the T&C's, an Auction Fee and 10% Deposit is due to be paid when your bid is successful.
Torquay town centre offers a diverse and wonderful range of shops, boutiques, galleries and an ever increasing range of dining experiences from beach front cafes to a Michelin starred restaurant. Torquay is a typical seaside town offering seaside living at its best with sheltered sailing waters, a beautiful coastline and clean beaches. It also benefits from a number of Grammar Schools offering 'outstanding' education. The university city of Exeter is approximately 23 miles distant, offering an international airport and access to the M5 network. Torquay offers a regular train service to London Paddington via Newton Abbot.
Lounge with open plan kitchen, 2 x bedrooms, bathroom
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Connecting to server...
View a Virtual Tour
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.