• Being sold by auction terms and conditions apply
• Current rental income £595pcm/£7140pa
• Three double bedrooms
• Being sold with tenant in situ
• Double glazing
• Gas central heating
• Garden and garage to rear
• Rarely available
In more detail entered via main door and staircase to accommodation, there is a long hallway with an excellent storage cupboard. The lounge is spacious with a door leading to the kitchen. The kitchen features a range of base and wall units, gas hob, oven and extractor. Plumbing for a washing machine and additional pantry cupboard.
There are three double bedrooms with bedroom one having a feature bay window. The family bathroom comprises of bath with over the bath shower, W.C and wash hand basin.
The property further benefits from its own garden to the rear.
Lounge : 4.57m x 3.61m
Kitchen : 2.99m x 2.45m
Bedroom One : 4.78 x 3.73m
Bedroom Two : 3.66m x 3.37m
Bedroom Three : 3.66 x 2.39m
Bathroom : 2.18m x 1.79m
PLEASE NOTE: As per the T&C's, an Auction Fee and 10% Deposit is due to be paid when your bid is successful.
Burnbrae Street offers a selection of amenities, including local shops. Superb road networks with access to local bus links providing access to Glasgow City Centre and beyond. Springburn itself is well served with local shopping options and is the perfect location for convenient living. The large Tesco at St Rollox is a short drive away - and the nearby Strath Kelvin and Rob Royston retail parks offer many varied shopping options.
There are various local leisure facilities in both Springburn and nearby Bishopbriggs - with eating out and entrainment options galore both in Bishopbriggs and the City Centre. There is also a train station and local bus routes within minutes’ walk and lots of green spaces to explore including the nearby popular Springburn Park.
Lounge, Kitchen, 3 x Double Bedrooms, Bathroom
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Connecting to server...
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.