• This Property Is Being Sold By Auction Terms And Conditions Apply
• Spacious Four Bedroom Detached Villa
• Great Family Accommodation With Versatile Use
• Well Located For Amenities
• Sold With Tenant In Situ
Spacious four bedroom detached villa being sold with tenant in situ. The property provides great family accommodation with versatile use of the rooms on offer and is well located for amenities.
Accommodation comprises reception hall, bright and spacious lounge, separate sitting room, dining room, dining kitchen with great storage and work space, toilet, four bedrooms and a bathroom. Features double glazing, gas central heating, and a wonderful garden to the rear.
PLEASE NOTE: As per the T&C's, an Auction Fee and 10% Deposit is due to be paid when your bid is successful.
The house is located in a sought after setting within Grimsby which is well located for amenities. There is schooling at primary and secondary levels in the area. Grimsby has high street shopping and choice of supermarkets, restaurants, bars and leisure facilities. There is choice of transport in the area with bus or rail, with rail links via Grimsby Town Hall railway station and Grimsby Docks railway station.
Reception Hall, Spacious Lounge, Sitting Room, Dining Room, Dining Kitchen, 4 x Bedrooms, Toilet, Bathroom
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Connecting to server...
View a Virtual Tour
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.