• This Property Is Being Sold By Auction Terms And Conditions Apply
• Spacious Two Bedroom Terraced Bungalow
• Sold With Tenant In Situ
• Set In A Sought After Residential Location
• Spacious Lounge & Fitted Kitchen
• Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating, Driveway, Gardens
• Popular Residential Setting With Good Amenities
Spacious two bedroom terraced bungalow being sold with tenant in situ, set in a sought after residential location, well placed for amenities.
The property provides excellent accommodation all on the level and has well proportioned apartments offering great living space. Accommodation comprises reception hall, bright and spacious lounge, fitted kitchen with great storage and work space, shower room, toilet, and two well proportioned bedrooms with storage.
Features double glazing, gas central heating, driveway, and a level garden to the rear which incorporates a large lawn area.
PLEASE NOTE: As per the T&C's, an Auction Fee and 10% Deposit is due to be paid when your bid is successful.
The property is located in St. Georges which is a popular residential area of Telford, with a junior school, convenience stores, several pubs and a cricket/hockey sports ground. Telford town centre is close by with its shopping centre, retail parks, Southwater leisure development, railway station and M54 motorway connection points.
Reception Hall, Spacious Lounge, Kitchen, 2 x Bedrooms, Shower Room, Toilet
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Connecting to server...
View a Virtual Tour
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.