• This Property Is Being Sold By Auction Terms And Conditions Apply
• Modern Three Bedroom Detached Villa
• Sold With Tenant In Situ
• Popular Residential Setting
• Well Located For Amenities
• Great Accommodation Over Two Floors
• Two Reception Rooms
• Three Bedrooms (Master With En-Suite)
• Driveway, Garage And Gardens
Modern three bedroom detached villa in a popular residential setting, being sold with tenant in situ. The house is well located for amenities and provides great accommodation over two floors.
Accommodation comprises reception hall, bright and spacious lounge with double doors opening into a separate dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms (master with en suite), and a family bathroom. Features double glazing, gas central heating, driveway, garage and gardens.
PLEASE NOTE: As per the T&C's, an Auction Fee and 10% Deposit is due to be paid when your bid is successful.
Skellow is a suburb to the north of Doncaster where you have easy access to the A1 & A19 for commuting north and south, great public transport links into Doncaster. There are local schools and amenities including a row of village shops, making this a perfect family home in a popular location.
Spacious Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Master Bedroom With En-suite, 2 x Further Bedrooms, Family Bathroom
Driveway, Garage, Gardens
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
View a Virtual Tour
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.