• This Property Is Being Sold By Auction Terms And Conditions
• Spacious And Well resented Four Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow
• Popular Residential Setting In Crossroads
• Well Located For Amenities
• Lounge, Conservatory And Bar
• Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
• Driveway, Garage And Gardens
Spacious and well presented four bedroom semi detached bungalow in a popular residential setting, sold with tenant in situ. The house provides great family accommodation and is well located for amenities.
Accommodation comprises reception hall, bright and spacious lounge, conservatory, modern fitted kitchen, bar, shower room, bathroom, and four well proportioned bedrooms; two downstairs and two upstairs.
The property features double glazing, gas central heating, driveway, garage and gardens to the front and rear. This is a wonderful home in a sought after setting which is likely to be very popular.
Potential Rental Income £7359.56/per annum at LHA Rates
PLEASE NOTE: As per the T&C's, an Auction Fee and 10% Deposit is due to be paid when your bid is successful.
Cross Roads is a sought after village with amenities including a butchers, bakery, newsagents, fish and chip shop, café and convenience store. The property is within close proximity to the popular village of Haworth which itself offers local shops, pubs and countryside walks. There are bus routes into Keighley town centre where a wider range of shops and amenities can be found including the Airedale shopping centre, a cinema and a leisure centre. From Keighley bus and train services offer access to Skipton, Leeds, Bradford
Spacious Lounge, Conservatory, Kitchen, Bar, Shower Room, Bathroom, 4 x Bedrooms
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.