• This Property Is Being Sold Under Auction Terms And Conditions Apply
• Beautifully Presented Second Floor Luxury Flat
• Sought-After Residential Setting With Train Station Very Close By
• Great Accommodation In Good Decorative Condition
• Being Sold With A Tenant In Situ
• Super Open Plan Living Space
• Bathroom And Master En-Suite Shower Room
• Residents Parking
The flat provides great accommodation and is in good decorative condition, likely to appeal to a range of prospective buyers and should be viewed to appreciate. The flat is being sold with a tenant in situ.
A security controlled communal entrance hall leads to each flat on the block. A reception hall leads to each of the main rooms and features two storage cupboards. The lounge is a bright and spacious room with ample space for a dining table and chairs and is on an open plan basis with the kitchen. The kitchen is fitted with floor and wall mounted units with worktops and appliances. The bathroom is fitted with a three-piece suite. Both bedrooms feature fitted wardrobes, and the master has an en-suite shower room. The flat features double glazing, gas central heating, great storage and a private parking space.
Lounge: 5.2m2 x 4.15m
Kitchen: 3.6m x 3.0m
Bedroom One: 3.32m x 3.8m
En Suite: 1.7m x 2.27m
Bedroom Two: 3.74m x 3.31m
Bathroom: 3.6m x 2.11m
PLEASE NOTE: As per the T&C's, an Auction Fee and 10% Deposit is due to be paid when your bid is successful.
The flat is located in Hairmyres to the west of East Kilbride, with Hairmyres train station immediately beside the development as well as a local shop. There are local restaurants nearby, and a short drive away East Kilbride town centre offers extensive high street shopping, entertainment, and sporting facilities. The town also boasts first class access to Central Scotland's motorway networks, making the area popular with commuters.
Spacious Lounge, Kitchen, 2 x Bedrooms, En-suite, Bathroom
Private Parking Space
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
View a Virtual Tour
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.