• This Property Is Being Sold By Auction Terms And Conditions Apply
• Spacious Three Bedroom Terraced House
• Sold With Tenant In Situ
• Well Located For Amenities
• Sought After Residential Setting
• Dining Sized Kitchen
• Double Glazing
• Gardens And Driveway
Spacious three bedroom terraced house in a sought after residential setting, well located for amenities, to be sold with tenant in situ. The house provides great family accommodation and is in good decorative condition.
A reception hall leads to a bright and spacious lounge. The kitchen is dining sized and is fitted with units offering great storage and work space. There is a cloakroom/toilet downstairs off of the hallway. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and the bathroom which is fitted with a suite and shower. The house features double glazing, gas central heating, great storage, paved driveway and gardens to the rear.
PLEASE NOTE: As per the T&C's, an Auction Fee and 10% Deposit is due to be paid when your bid is successful.
Bolton upon Dearne is a small village in the Metropolitan Borough of Barnsley, South Yorkshire. The property is situated within a highly regarded residential setting providing easy access to local amenities, primary and secondary schools including Carrfield, Heather Garth, Lacewood, and the main secondary school Dearne Advanced Learning Centre. The M1 & A1 and Bolton on Dearne Main Line railway station making this a great area for commuting.
Spacious Lounge, Dining Kitchen, 3 x Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, WC
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.