• This Property Is Being Sold By Auction Terms And Conditions Apply
• Unique Development Opportunity
• Spacious Commercial Unit
• Potential For Residential And Commercial Projects
• Highly Competitive Guide Price
• Convenient Ayrshire Location
We are delighted to offer to auction this unique opportunity in the market town of Dalmellington in East Ayrshire.
This former Royal Bank of Scotland branch offers a total ground floor area extending to approximately 116 sq. metres (1248 sq. feet) with accommodation comprising a large retail/office area to the front, two smaller offices off, two WC areas and staff kitchen facilities.
The development opportunities would include potential conversion to residential or, with a programme of repair and upgrade, the property could be reinstated as a spacious commercial unit for resale or rental.
Additional value is offered by an ongoing five year rental agreement (expires March 2022) for the ATM to the front of the property which currently provides an income of £3300 per annum. We understand that the RBS are keen to extend this agreement for a further five years with the possibility of an increased rental payable but, of course, an incoming buyer should undertake their own due diligence in this regard.
The range of potential ends uses, allied with a highly competitive Guide Price, is sure to attract interest from developers, builders and commercial investors. Early viewing is recommended to fully appreciate the value on offer.
11.25m x 6.85m (at widest points)
4.4m x 3.1m
2.8m x 3.10m
2.6m x 2.0m
2.7m x 4.1m
PLEASE NOTE: As per the T&C's, an Auction Fee and 10% Deposit is due to be paid when your bid is successful.
The town of Dalmellington in East Ayrshire lies approximately 14 miles to the south east of Ayr. The town offers a range of local amenities including shops, primary and secondary schooling and good transport links to the major road network linking with other nearby towns and villages.
Commercial Unit : 3 x Offices, Kitchen, 2 x WC facilities
* Generally speaking Guide Prices are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation, i.e. 'The Reserve'. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Virtually every property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property during the auction) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
View a Virtual Tour
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.